Having worked for other painting contractors in the past, I can say after being here at Hursh Painting for nine years, that this is a true family business. Every employee has an opportunity for personal and professional achievement and is encouraged to find new ways to grow.
At Hursh Painting Company, we have some of the area’s most skilled and hardworking painting professionals on our field team. If you or someone you know wants to know more about joining our team, call us at 717-859-6590, send an email to email@example.com, or stop by our office to complete an application.
- Family-owned Company (where you’re treated like family)
- Positive Work Environment
- Full Benefits Package (which includes health insurance, 401(k)/Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, Life and Short-Term Disability Insurances)
- Paid Time Off
- Industry Competitive Wages
- Company Vehicle and Cell Phone (based on position)
- Regular opportunities for skill development
Qualified applicants should have a minimum three years of field painting experience. Novice and beginner applicants are to be willing to receive technical training to develop their skills.
All inquiries are confidential.