Having worked for other painting contractors in the past, I can say after being here at Hursh Painting for nine years, that this is a true family business. Every employee has an opportunity for personal and professional achievement and is encouraged to find new ways to grow.
At Hursh Painting Company, we have some of the area’s most skilled and hardworking painting professionals on our field team. If you or someone you know wants to know more about joining our team, call us at 717-859-6590, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our office to complete an application.
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing and 401k retirement plan, with company match
- Consistent work and overtime opportunities
- Health insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid career development and safety training
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee referral bonus
- Company vehicle (based on position)
- Financial wellness program
- Travel pay
- Dental insurance
- Workers comp insurance
- Holiday bonus
- Company provided logo-wear
Qualified applicants should have a minimum three years of field painting experience. Novice and beginner applicants are to be willing to receive technical training to develop their skills.
All inquiries are confidential.